Friday, June 4, 2010

B & W View Of The World's Tallest Twin Towers

To get to the halfway mark of the world's tallest twin towers, I had to get up at 530 in the morning. Tickets to the SkyWay bridge is only limited to 800 tickets per day and once on top you are limited to 10 minutes on the bridge.













And you know what worst thing is, I happen to had a bad bout of stomach flu when I reached the SkyWay bridge. Don't believe me? Look at this picture of me, I was practically wincing in pain the entire time and when I wanted to take a shot I had to rest one arm on my stomach and the other holding the camera 










Look how miserable my face was. Oh ya there is apparently NO toilets on the 48th floor. Probably doing your business out of the window would have been an option for the people who were working on this floor.








This is almost exactly how I was standing when I was taking shots. You know the feeling of when you need to go but you can't go, this is how i freaking felt.











The view of the surrounding areas from the 48th floor.


















Some black and white architecture features of the towers














Yaya I am sure you will say "Eh Melvin, can see mirror reflection la", well i don't have money to buy CPL filters yet ler. I tried to Photochoped it as much as I could, but its impossible to remove mirror reflections.

























Oh ya about the black and white conversion, it is manually done via Photshop no such thing as "Preset this", "Preset that". 









Yeap that's all for this edition. Finals is next week than I am officially on a long term well deserved break. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment