Wednesday, February 24, 2010

When I was Young-er

When I was smaller i had to look back at my mom with a pitiful face when my dad was driving me to my first dental appointment.






I will than thank my parents in the future for forcibly pushing me into the car for my dental. This is why i have nice teeth now



  







When i was young,  I always thought that i would be a superhero or an action movie star in the future with my lil brother as my sidekick.









When I was young I would stare into a camera curiously, wondering how it could capture and frame any moment.










When I was younger i always wished i had a lil brother to bully and get piggy backs from.




 When i am older i will look back at this bunch of photos which has aged 








And remember that the photographer stole our CNY fireworks














I know its lame..not good at telling stories..Muahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment